Friday, October 30, 2009

One of my favorite things to do is annoy my little brother...


I just can't help myself. I mean, you would think he's the older child and I'm the immature younger sibling - but no, I am 3 years older. He is younger but taller than I am, and much more "reserved." He has a quiet sense of humor that sneaks up on you - and then you realize he's the funniest person you have ever met. I must admit, he is the coolest person I know, and my favorite person. Since I only see him a couple times a year (given that he lives in Indiana and I live in California) I tend to tease him and annoy him via text message, email, Facebook, phone calls, etc. Now, I have added a new one to my list - BLOGGING! When he reads this - he will no doubt, laugh out loud and "Oh God, Oh hell no, wow she's lost it" Or something of that nature. He may just stop reading and turn the computer off as soon as he sees the picture I have posted with this. Who knows? All I know is, I am getting more of a kick out of writing this than is probably healthy or humanly possible. I literally can not wait for him to see it and get annoyed. I get a sick satisfaction out of it. I am currently threatening to put this picture on our Christmas cards. Christmas cards that I will send to his friends and he will get very mad about. See? I get an even bigger kick out of that!

Point is - I love Spencer. He's the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment